May 3, 2011

Outdoor Living

6 years ago this May, my husband and I received our first grill as a wedding present. This past weekend, the grill had its final cooking and the task of finding a new one began. It didn't take long to find a replacement and while we were at the store my son and I found ourselves lounging on the outdoor furniture.

Oh how I love outdoor furniture and everything that goes with it. The ambiance of the outdoors, the sun shining down on you or relaxing under an umbrella, I get lost in a world of calm when I am in the backyard. I have dreams of screening in our porch or making a four season's room to extend the enjoyment of summer a few more months out of the year. How do you enjoy the outdoors? Do you have a deck, patio, screened in porch or four season's room? How have you extended your living area to the outdoors?
Photo courtesy of TZ of Madison

0 comments: