June 9, 2011

Lori's Weekly Bella Bling

Item: Adjustable Drawer Partition



 
This week I want to show you the adjustable drawer partition that I rate as 2 carats. Last week I rated the standard wood cutlery divider as a 1 carat mainly for its lack of flexibility. In this accessory, the dividers are adjustable and removable depending on your needs. Pegs are inserted into holes at the front and back of the drawer that the wood partitions slide into for ease of adjustment. This item is an excellent choice to have near the cooking surface for larger spoons, spatulas and tongs (all over sized utensils that do not fit into the standard cutlery divider). The picture below shows the divider on the left removed, allowing space for hot pads. I love this divider because I can choose how big each space should be and organize accordingly.













Next week I will showcase my 3 carat pick....

0 comments: