April 11, 2011

Guess the Counter Top Material


     This past weekend, my son and I packed up the car and took a road trip to Minneapolis, MN for a visit with my sister (aka Auntie). The main agenda was sister time, visiting a cousin and delivering a 12x12 granite sample that my sister would place her coffee pot on. Sunday morning after the coffee was poured and we both had a few sips, we started talking about replacing her counter tops (how could we not talk kitchen design). She asked about color, price, material and best place to buy.
  I have chosen 4 colors for her and I want to see if you can determine what type of surface each color is.  


The choices are solid surface, granite, laminate and quartz. Place your answers in the comment section an Ii will reveal the answers Wednesday morning.
Sample 1









Sample 2












Sample 3








Sample 4












2 comments:

Tic said...

1. Granite
2. Quarts
3.Laminate
4.Laminate

Braelin said...

1-laminate
2-solid surface
3-quartz
4-granite