April 7, 2011

More Bathroom Please


        This morning was one of those days when everyone needed to use the bathroom at the same time. I was fixing my face and brushing my teeth at the same time my husband needed the sink. And our son, well he has to be everywhere we are. This means three body’s in a one person bathroom. I of course, burn my scalp with the hair iron while getting my foot crushed by the step stool my son is moving around. Then he steps on that same foot when getting on the stool (all an accident he says). Wow, what a morning and it was only 7:15am.
       On my twenty minute drive to work today, I daydreamed about a “mothers” bathroom. What it would look like, how big it would be, what type of lock I would have on the door, the bathtub, the cabinetry, etc. When I got to work, the first thing I pulled out of my mailbox was the Signature Kitchens and Baths Magazine bathroom edition. Maybe this is a sign that remodeling is in my future.

 Here are some pictures of what I dream about. What do you dream about?


















































0 comments: